Become a Supporter
Increase your Reach. Strengthen your Impact. Bolster your Influence.
Reach above and beyond the competition and create a positive point of difference for your company through an exclusive sponsorship. Take advantage of the Obesity Week 2013 Sponsorship Program to leverage your investment, enhance your visibility and make a memorable mark!
Companies may purchase any of the level sponsorships listed below, or they may purchase a combination of à la Carte sponsorship items that would elevate their company to the platinum, gold, silver or bronze level of sponsorship.
All companies sponsoring at the $10,000 level or below will receive the following benefits:
- Logo recognition as a sponsor in Advance Online Program (subject to deadline)
- Logo recognition as a sponsor on OW 2013 website with link to your site
- Logo recognition as a sponsor in the Final Program (subject to deadline)
- Logo recognition as a sponsor on prominent on-site signage
- Sponsor recognition sign for display in your exhibit booth
- Sponsor ribbons for all booth staff
Don’t miss out on nineteen separate sponsorship opportunities and eight unique advertising opportunities!
Corporate Supported/Sponsored Symposia
Corporate Supported/Sponsored Symposia are programs that are planned and conducted by the corporate community in conjunction with Obesity Week 2013. Corporate Sponsored Symposia may be directed toward American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) and/or The Obesity Society (TOS) participants; these events provide attendees with additional educational/informational opportunities. Program content and product information are the sole responsibility of the corporate sponsors.
For additional information regarding Corporate Sponsored Symposia, please refer to the Application and Guidelines.
Sponsorship Contact Information
- Mary Michalik
- Obesity Week Sponsorship Manager
- (312) 265-9650
- Matt McLaughlin
- Obesity Week Sponsorship Sales
- (312) 265-9556
- Brent Schwartz
- Obesity Week Educational Grants and Corporate Sponsored Symposia
- (856) 481-4805
ObesityWeek Broadcast News
For information regarding opportunities with ObesityWeek Broadcast News, please contact Newsday Communications.
- Newsday Communications
- (913) 888-3550